Job Title: Sales Representative
- Diploma in sales and marketing or related field
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management.
- Knowledge in web and graphics design, content creation, branding and digital marketing.
- Stellar written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
- Proficient in analytics and product testing.
- Willingness to try innovative marketing strategies.
- Excellent time management and able to meet targets.
- Between age 23-30.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build brand awareness through door to door visits.
- Plan sales and advertising campaigns.
- Collect and analyze market research data.
- Identify potential markets and test them extensively.
- Work within various multimedia outlets to promote a product.
- Design and oversee ad layouts.
- Decide which media format (print, web, social media) best suits the assignment.
- Establish beneficial pricing strategies.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services and making follow ups.